DEAR BEST WESTERN HOTEL GUESTS,We want to let you know that Best Western Plus Greenville South is OPEN for business. Our property has been a fixture in the Piedmont community for over 11 years. Our staff have always taken pride in providing cleanly accommodations. We are fortunate that you, our guests, have entrusted us with your care, safety, and wellness while visiting Piedmont and the surrounding area over the years. Our commitment continues and we will consistently adapt to meet this need.
As the situation around the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) evolves, we are actively making necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we provide safety and flexibility for our guests.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUAt Best Western Plus Greenville South your well-being and comfort remains our highest priority. As we start getting back to travel, we assure you that we continue to monitor the Corona virus (COVID-19) situation closely and implement evolving safety procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
It is important to us that you feel confident when choosing to stay with us. Below you will find more information on the things we are doing to give you peace of mind when choosing to visit our hotel.
Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in their work and everyone is eager to ensure a clean and comfortable stay. We all remain committed to the highest standards and are vigilant with our cleaning and disinfecting procedures to provide you with a healthy hospitality experience, especially as we adapt to a new normal. We have implemented the following measures to give guests peace of mind when visiting us:
- Implementing social distancing and sanitizing procedures.
- Social distancing signage.
- Staff temperature is checked prior to commencement of work to ensure guest safety.
- Frequency in cleaning with proper disinfectants against COVID-19 and sanitizing surfaces in rooms and common areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning / disinfecting public spaces and high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel, including the front desk, door handles, pens, switch panels, remote controls, faucets, doorknobs throughout the hotel.
- All guest keys are sanitized for a safe and clean experience.
- Hand sanitizer stations to be installed in the lobby for guests and staff, as well as outside of the elevators on each floor for guest upon delivery from vendor (in process).
- Continually evolving our process to improve our guest's experience for safety.
ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY FOR DIRECT BOOKINGSBest Western Plus Greenville South is OPEN for business. Booking directly with us by phone or through our website affords you the best flexibility should your plans change due to this evolving pandemic. We are waiving all cancellation fees for individual reservations (new or existing) indefinitely, until further notice.
In addition, we offer full refunds for Advance Purchase / Non-Refundable reservations made directly with Best Western Plus via our website for stays through August 31, 2020. For more information, please email us at email@example.com
To book directly, please call us at 864-552-1420
THIRD-PARTY RESERVATIONSGuests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals / agencies are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies. We are not authorized to directly modify or cancel third-party reservations. We do understand and empathize that this requires additional navigating and recommend booking directly with Best Western by phone at 864-552-1420 or at www.bestwesternplus.com for flexibility and ease.
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the novel Corona virus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website by clicking here
CLEANLINESS AND SAFETYOur staff is trained and kept updated on the additional measures and protocols with the latest information from local and national health authorities. Our employees are required to engage in frequent hand washing, practice social distancing, and to avoid close contact where possible. We remain committed to increase sanitization of public areas, key cards, and frequent contact touch points.
- At this time, breakfast is temporarily discontinued until further notice. In-room coffee is still available.
- Guests may request delivery of additional items such as toiletries, towels, linens, or coffee without having a member of our staff enter the room.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS- Curbside, Pickup & Delivery also available.
Restaurants are compliance with state and local guidelines for a safe COVID-19 reopening. Below Restaurant's are very close, in walking distance, to our Best Western Plus Greenville South hotel.
• Cracker Barrel
o Address: 591 SC-153, Piedmont, SC 29673, United States
o Menu: https://locations.crackerbarrel.com/sc/piedmont/579/
o Order: https://locations.crackerbarrel.com/sc/piedmont/579/
o Phone: 864-220-9232
o Address: 2 Kalyns Way, Piedmont, SC 29673, United States
o Menu: bojangles.com
o Order: doordash.com
o Phone: 864-295-8585
We are thankful to be part of the amazing Piedmont community, our dedicated team remain at the ready to welcome you back to this amazing community, now or in the near future! Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email should you have any questions or concerns.
With gratitude for your support and patronage,
The Entire Best Western Plus Greenville South Staff.